Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal Information" in this Policy means personal information as defined in the applicable law regarding personal information, which is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and health insurance card insurer numbers that can identify a specific individual from the information alone (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records and payment information containing Personal Information of the user made between the user and a partner, etc., from partners, etc. (including information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses Personal Information are as follows:
1. To provide and operate the Company's services
2. To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
3. To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc., of the services being used by the user, and other services provided by the Company
4. To contact as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
6. To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their registration information and usage status
7. To bill users for usage fees in paid services
8. For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
1. The Company may change the purpose of use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the Company shall notify the user of the purpose after the change by the method prescribed by the Company or by posting it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply if it is permitted by the applicable laws and regulations.
2. (a) If it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3. (b) If it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
4. (c) If it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public body or a person entrusted by them in performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to hinder the performance of the affairs
5. 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be deemed to be provision to a third party.
6. (a) If the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
7. (b) If personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
8. (c) If personal information is used jointly between specific persons and the person has been notified in advance or is easily aware of the purpose of use, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. If the Company is requested to disclose Personal Information by the user, it will disclose the Personal Information to the user to the extent possible. However, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information if it falls under any of the following. In addition, a fee will be charged for the disclosure of Personal Information.
2. (a) If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
3. (b) If there is a risk of hindering the proper implementation of the Company's business
4. (c) If the Company determines that it is difficult on the system
5. (d) If the disclisure violates other laws and regulations
6. 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than Personal Information, such as history information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. The user can request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") Personal Information of the user held by the Company if it is incorrect information, by the procedure specified by the Company.
2. If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary and possible to respond to the request, the Company will correct the Personal Information.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. If the Company is requested by the user to suspend or erase the use of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of use, etc.") for the reason that the Personal Information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or was obtained by fraudulent or other improper means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If the Company determines, based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, that it is necessary for the Company to respond to the request, the Company will suspend the use of the Personal Information without delay.
3. If the Company has suspended the use of Personal Information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or has made a decision not to suspend the use, the Company will notify the user without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult for the Company to suspend the use of Personal Information, etc., due to a large amount of expenses or other reasons, and if it is possible for the Company to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, the Company will take such alternative measures.
1. The Company may change the contents of this Policy without notifying the user, except for matters stipulated by laws and regulations or other matters stipulated in this Policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 3-1-23 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo Mezaki Building 3F
Company name: GoodTrust Inc., Tokyo, 108-0073 Japan
Department in charge: Customer Consultation Room
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 goodtrust